Friday, February 25, 2011

Written Rituals

A Couple of days ago, I was at my friends house.  She was going to have a guitar lesson, so she told me to hide in the shed.  She gave me a blanket, a notebook, and a cinder block to sit on.  The shed felt like it had a very negative energy about it, and I really craved to do LBRP.  The only problem was that the shed was only a few feet wide, so I could barely do the sign of the enterer, let alone an entire ritual.  So, with the few resources that I had, I tried my best.

I decided to do an LBRP in the notebook.  I drew the words in Hebrew as I vibrated them out loud.  when I drew the pentagrams, I visualized them on the page in blue, and as I charged them, I visualized the god names in red as I wrote them on the page.  After that I also did LBRH and Rose Cross Ritual as well.  I now realize that I could have done them all astrally, but I guess it was so cold that this didn't occur to me.  I made some diagrams that are similar to the ones I drew.

Here's LBRP:
Here's LBRH: 
And here's RC: 
These 2D rituals seemed to clear the shed very well, although I'm not sure why.  Shouldn't it have just cleared the page of the notebook?  My theory was that by creating it physically,   I was also creating it astrally, in a way.  I'm not really sure. 

On another note, I've self initiated myself onto the Neophyte grade via "self initiation into the golden dawn tradition".  Very confusing ritual.  The authors are nothing compared to Donald Michael Kraig, who makes everything sound clear and simple.  Had I not already known a little, I would have had no way of knowing how to  preform LBRP without reading past the ritual.  So unclear.  

Also,  my petit library of books relaying to magick has now grown. here it is:  "Modern Magick" by D.M.Kraig,  "Self initiation into the golden dawn tradition" by C. & S.T. Cicero,  "the queen's conjurer" by B. Woolley, which my friend who owned the shed just gave to me because her dad had two copies (don't ask me why),  and these last few are a stretch of the word Magick and Qabalah, rather Kabbalah :  "Magic & Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by J. Bennett and V. Crowley (coincidence? perhaps not...) which was on my shelf since I was seven (I was obsessed with Egypt for quite a while, so I got my dad to buy me random books. I just rediscovered this one) ,  and volumes one and two of "Kabbalah for the Layman" buy Dr. P. S. Berg, which I bought from a local bookstore yesterday for $2.75 each.  The last two are sortof pushing it, but I think they're still ok books.  

LVX,
FRATER ROTA IN MEDIO ROTÆ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment