The first one I came across on Ra-hoor-khuit.net. its a slight variation, just adding one word. Here it is:
- "Touching the forehead, say Ateh.
- Touching the base of the throat, say Aiwass.
- Touching the breast (or Phallus), say Malkuth.
- Touching the right shoulder, say ve-Geburah.
- Touching the left shoulder, say ve-Gedulah.
- Clasping the hands upon the breast, say le-Olam, AMEN."
"touch thy forehead and say ΣΟΙ;. thy member, and say Ω ΦΑΛΛΕ;. thy right shoulder, and say ΙΣΧΥΡΟΣ; thy left shoulder, and say ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΣ; then clasp thine hands, locking the fingers, and cry ΙΑΩ."
And a third one. this one is VERY different from the others in motions, and I have no idea what the words mean. This is a supposed "Enochian Cross". I am not an expert in enochian magick, so I still do not understand how this is enochian at all. Here it is:
- "Clasp your hands in front of your chest, fingers up.
- Move your clasped hands up in front of you and let them penetrate the orb of light above your head.
- Exclaim: "In nomine Patris".
- Move your hands down again and invert fingers as you pass the chest and continue until you reach the groin.
- Visualize how the light is being drawn down through your body until you become a pillar of light.
- Exclaim: "et Filii".
- Move your hands up again. Invert fingers and stop as you get to the chest. Now thrust your hands towards the north and south quarters to form a cross.
- Visualize how the light shoots out into your arms so that you turn into a cross of pure light.
- Exclaim: "et Matri".
- Move your hands back in and place the right one on top of the left in the form of an "X" on your chest.
- Visualize an elemental cross in your chest of light.
- Exclaim: "et Filiae".
- Feel the light of the cross spread throughout your aura and exclaim: "Amen". "
- " Face any preferred direction. Visualize a bright white sphere above the head and vibrate: "AZAZEL!"
- Bring down the beam of light to the genitals and vibrate: "BELIAL!"
- Up to the middle of the chest, and across to the right shoulder. vibrate: "ASMODEUS!"
- To left shoulder, vibrate: "ASTAROTH!"
- Clasp hands at the chest, visualizing a bright red reverse pentagram upon the breast (or Hexagram of Alchemy. if known) vibrate: "BAPHOMET!" (or "BAPHO-METIS!") "
Frater Rota in medio rotæ
FEB 25, MMXI
I just found another one from another blog:
"With your dominant hand, draw down energy to your heart chakra from the Universe above you and say: “In the name of the transcendent Star Goddess, Isis Unveiled”
Draw energy up to your heart chakra from the Earth below you and say: “In the name of the immanent Star Goddess, Isis Veiled”
Stretch out your left arm and visualise the left side of the lemniscate flowing out from the heart then back again, and say: “In the names of Nimue, Mari and Anna”
Stretch out your right arm and visualise the right side of the lemniscate flowing out from the heart then back again, and say: “In the names of Dian y Glas, Krom and Arrdu”
Visualise the energy of the lemniscate flowing through you, along with the powers of above and below. Bring your hands to your heart and say the Star Goddess prayer."
This one incorporates different deities as opposed to a prayer of some sort. I am not totally decided about this one.