Saturday, June 18, 2011

new books, etc.

I've recently bought a few new books to add to my occult library:
• Blue Brick (Magick, liber ABA ) by Aleister Crowley (fantastic and amazing!)
• Liber 777 by Aleister Crowley (very usefull)
• The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crowley (interesting view on tarot)
• The magicians workbook by Steve Savedow (an attempt at saying the same thing in liber ABA, with less words, but still ok)

Also, I bought a couple of new tarot decks:
• Thoth tarot (interesting and thelemic)
• Hermetic tarot (the best tarot deck in the entire world)
• Crows Magick tarot (gave it away the day I bought it)

I love most of what I bought and I plan on reading/using them all.  I also plan on writing a tarot consecration ritual and posting that. 

1 comment:

  1. 93
    Good to see some new posting frater. May i also reccomend the slim volume which is currently published as book 4, which includes a section on meditation and on ritual temple and tools from crowley as these are a prelude to Crowleys Liber ABA.

    I must look up this hermetic tarot which is the best in the whole world!
    93/93
    Docet umbra

    ReplyDelete